Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Advice From the Best Bloggers


Hey everyone! So, if you haven't noticed I have been blogging everyday for a few days now! Sometimes I feel like I have trouble keeping a blog audience or finding quality content for a post, but it's always encouraging to see some fellow bloggers maintaining their success! So, without further ado, here are some tips from some of the very best bloggers in my opinion!!



A Seersucker State of Mind:


"My number one advice for maintaining a blog audience is to be personal. Do not feel like you have use formal etiquette unless you really talk like that. I like to write how I talk. I feel like when bloggers write that way that I feel more of a connection with them. When I am looking for blogs to read, I am looking for someone I can relate to.
For being creative, continuously write down
Any ideas that pop up into your head. For me, my ideas always find a way to pop up in the middle of the night. That is why I have sticky notes everywhere. No joke. I even have a notepad in my bathroom!"
-Mikayla (www.aseersuckerstateofmind.com)
"I would definitely say pick certain times during the week for posting (every weekday, Monday and Friday, etc.) to maintain traffic. Also, write what you would love to read as a blog reader! For staying creative, I love to check Pinterest and other blogs to stay inspired and come up with new ideas!"
-Katie (chicincarolina.blogspot.com)


"Okay here's some of my tips: Blog about what you enjoy. It's much easier to generate content for posts when you're writing about something you enjoy.
Try your best to stick to a regular posting schedule. That way you're getting content out to your readers consistently.
Share high quality images. I've found that when I share photos that are bright & clear I tend to get a bigger response"
-Riley (northern-prepster.blogspot.com)



"My advice for maintaining an audience is writing post that combine what you love and what the viewers want to see. My advice for staying creative is always looking through Pinterest and to stay creative for fashion post is to start trying on a bunch of clothes until I find outfits that I like!"
-Sarah Beth (girlmeetsstyle.com)


"Basically I just keep my options open for blog posts throughout the day. It's always in the back of my mind so I look for inspiration everywhere! As for maintaining a blog audience, I think it's important to keep your own vibe and not post things based off of what other people are doing. Also, I make sure to publicize my posts all over social media!"
-Meg (www.megschwieterman.com)







"In order to maintain an audience on your blog you have to interact with your audience. You have to make sure that they're engaged. Reply to comments (especially from new names you haven't seen before), ask questions and their opinions on random things like which color scarf or what kind of pens to buy during your next trip to Staples. Another way to have an engaging blog audience is to share your personal (outside of blog) life on various forms of social media.I want my readers to think of me as a friend. If they think of me as a friend, they'll be more interested in my content and what's new in my life. Another thing that you have to do in order to maintain a blog audience is keep your content creative and new. If your content is just like everyone else's and someone else is hosting a giveaway. Your audience will leave you, and that's NOT what you want. If you *cliche alert* stay true to yourself and not write like any other blogger.Your audience will continue to read your blog."
-Cathleen (www.classycathleen.com)

ALL of these tips are so helpful!!! Be sure to check out all these lovely ladies' blogs!!!

Thanks for reading

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for reaching out to me for this post, Ashley! I LOVE all the tips from each blogger in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me in this post, Ashley! I feel so honored and I love all of the other tips as well!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these wonderful ladies are so amazing! I am honored that I was able to be apart of this post. Love these!

    Mikayla | A Seersucker State of Mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these ladies, loved reading what they had to say!
    xo, Syd
    www.anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These ladies are amazing and offer great advice. I love following you ladies!
    Xoxo Sara | SaraMagnolia.com

    ReplyDelete